Microsoft® Phone Support
- Quick Online Access to Microsoft Technician
- Instant Online Troubleshoting & Fix
- 24x7 Windows Toll Free Phone Support Service
- Online Microsoft Windows Product Activation Problems
- Tech Support by Microsoft Certified Technicians
- Troubleshoot and Repair All Windows Problems
- Premium Windows PC Optimization
- Online Windows System Errors Fix
- Unlimited Help on Microsoft Product Installation
- Quick and Easy Microsoft Online Help & Support
Fix Common Problems of Microsoft Windows®
- Error installing Windows 8.1 Update
- Office 365 install error
- Windows not downloading updates
- Windows XP Browser security pop-ups
- Windows 7 IE Browser crashes
- Microsoft Windows Backup Fails
- Windows 10 DLL missing error
- Windows 10 Unexpected error occured
- Troubleshoot and Fix Windows Blue Screen Error
- Windows 10 Repair and PC Optimization
- Windows 10 - Automatic Update Problems
- Windows 10 Settings & Customization Issues
- Windows 10 Errors & Warning Messages on Startup
- Windows 7 Troubleshooting by Certified Experts
- Windows Backup Restore Error and Closes
- Fix Common Windows Warning & Unexpected Error Window
Windows 10 operating system includes a cluster of new auto personalization settings that allow you to change your desktop background, lock screen background, windows colors, and more. With these auto Personalization Settings in Windows 10, you can adjust your computer look exactly how you want it. For Auto Personalization Settings in Windows 10, you can dial Microsoft® Windows 10 online support help phone number to get technical help for Windows 10 setting problems and solutions from certified technicians. You can also take help from a third party technical support providing company, like Intelli Atlas.
This Personalization group can be found in the Settings of your computer system. The first choice is to modify your desktop’s background in Windows 10, like new Windows versions, comes with several backgrounds to opt from, or you can choose “Browse” and add your own choices also.
Windows 10 is the second biggest update by Microsoft, dubbed the “Anniversary Update”. This is a colossal update that touches every corner of the operating system. It includes several more changes than the November update did. If you need any type of tech support to Personalize Settings in Windows 10, then you can visit Microsoft® Windows 10 customer online support for help on problems with Auto Personalization Settings in Windows 10 Anniversary Update in an efficient manner.
The Anniversary Update also reports itself as version 1607, in spite of the fact that it is technically launched in August instead of July. If you do not have upgraded it yet, then try checking for updates in Windows 10’s. You can go to Settings > Update & Security. You can also start the update manually from Microsoft’s support page here.
If you confront changes in the Personalization Settings in Windows 10, then according to a Microsoft spokesman, Uttam Yadav, in the company’s web-based forums, it’s probable those users were basically affected by a “bug” that reset definite personalization features back to their inventive defaults.
To personalize what might have been changed in the settings:
- Tablet Mode settings: Simply go to Settings > System > Tablet Mode.
- Pen Settings: Go to personalize your pen settings > Devices > Pen & Windows Ink.
- Virtual Desktops. To restore your virtual desktops, tap on the Task View icon on your taskbar and choose Add New Desktop.
- Notification settings: Go to Settings > System > Notifications & actions > Notifications.
The spokesman also stated that Microsoft is attentive of the situation and is continuously working hard to fix this issue as soon as possible so that future updates will not cause these settings to relapse to the defaults.
For more solutions to Auto Personalization Settings in Windows 10 Anniversary Update, you can contact a third party technical support providing company and get instant support for the same.
Powered by Intelli Atlas