Microsoft® Phone Support
- Quick Online Access to Microsoft Technician
- Instant Online Troubleshoting & Fix
- 24x7 Windows Toll Free Phone Support Service
- Online Microsoft Windows Product Activation Problems
- Tech Support by Microsoft Certified Technicians
- Troubleshoot and Repair All Windows Problems
- Premium Windows PC Optimization
- Online Windows System Errors Fix
- Unlimited Help on Microsoft Product Installation
- Quick and Easy Microsoft Online Help & Support
Fix Common Problems of Microsoft Windows®
- Error installing Windows 8.1 Update
- Office 365 install error
- Windows not downloading updates
- Windows XP Browser security pop-ups
- Windows 7 IE Browser crashes
- Microsoft Windows Backup Fails
- Windows 10 DLL missing error
- Windows 10 Unexpected error occured
- Troubleshoot and Fix Windows Blue Screen Error
- Windows 10 Repair and PC Optimization
- Windows 10 - Automatic Update Problems
- Windows 10 Settings & Customization Issues
- Windows 10 Errors & Warning Messages on Startup
- Windows 7 Troubleshooting by Certified Experts
- Windows Backup Restore Error and Closes
- Fix Common Windows Warning & Unexpected Error Window
The Store app allows you to install and update Universal applications in the latest Windows 10 operating system. Thanks to the Microsoft Store, you can now install apps just with a single click. By default settings, Windows Store is set to update apps automatically. It merely caches some particulars about installed and available apps to pace up the process of browsing them and improving the receptiveness of the Store app. However, at times the Store app fails to update applications or sometimes you may also be unable to install new apps. In such a case, you need to reset the Windows Store cache. For resetting Windows Store apps in Windows 10 via Settings, you can simply visit Microsoft® Windows 10 support website for help on problems with reset Windows store apps in an efficient manner.
For this, you can also contact a third party technical support providing company, like Intelli Atlas, and get instant tips and tricks to reset Windows Store apps in Windows 10 via Settings in a systematic manner.
Why clear and reset Store cache?
In case the Store app fails to download applications or in case the installation hangs in the middle without any exact error, then you can resolve the issue by deleting and resetting Windows Store cache and reinstall it after few minutes. Deleting and resetting Windows 10 Store cache can also cause some issues sometimes and Store fails to update apps installed from the Store or when the Store app fails to load.
Fortunately, the Store cache can be effortlessly cleared and reset without using third-party apps or launching Power Shell. Windows 10 OS includes a built-in utility known as WSReset to clear and reset the Store cache in a proficient manner.
However, clearing and resetting your Windows 10 Store cache will not remove your installed apps or your Microsoft account related information with the Store app. For clearing and resetting the Store cache dial Microsoft® Windows 10 online premium support phone number to get help for Windows 10 store app settings from certified technicians in a customized manner.
Reset Windows Store apps
- First of all, open the Start Menu and tap on the Settings icon. Next, tap on System, and then turn on Apps & features in the left panel.
- After this, identify the app which is not working correctly and tap on it. The panel will enlarge and you will see alternatives to shift and Uninstall. Here you will also see advanced options.
- Tap on it and a window will open.
- Tap on the Reset button to reset the app and it will open the following warning window, telling that the app’s data will be deleted and preferences will reset after it.
- Tap on Reset.
- Lastly in a few seconds, you will see a check mark next to the reset button which indicates that the operation is finished successfully.
For more information on how to reset Windows Store apps in Windows 10 via settings, you can contact Intelli Atlas and get quality solutions from the certified window technicians.
✆ Windows 888-606-4841
Powered by Intelli Atlas