Microsoft® Phone Support
- Quick Online Access to Microsoft Technician
- Instant Online Troubleshoting & Fix
- 24x7 Windows Toll Free Phone Support Service
- Online Microsoft Windows Product Activation Problems
- Tech Support by Microsoft Certified Technicians
- Troubleshoot and Repair All Windows Problems
- Premium Windows PC Optimization
- Online Windows System Errors Fix
- Unlimited Help on Microsoft Product Installation
- Quick and Easy Microsoft Online Help & Support
Fix Common Problems of Microsoft Windows®
- Error installing Windows 8.1 Update
- Office 365 install error
- Windows not downloading updates
- Windows XP Browser security pop-ups
- Windows 7 IE Browser crashes
- Microsoft Windows Backup Fails
- Windows 10 DLL missing error
- Windows 10 Unexpected error occured
- Troubleshoot and Fix Windows Blue Screen Error
- Windows 10 Repair and PC Optimization
- Windows 10 - Automatic Update Problems
- Windows 10 Settings & Customization Issues
- Windows 10 Errors & Warning Messages on Startup
- Windows 7 Troubleshooting by Certified Experts
- Windows Backup Restore Error and Closes
- Fix Common Windows Warning & Unexpected Error Window
Since July 29 last year, Windows 10 has been in news only for a yearlong free Windows 10 upgrade but also for a number of issues that Windows users faced after switching over to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1 or Windows 7. Many users go online or search for Widows support for reliable resources when they have some Windows 10 boot issues. Windows support service page is a great way to make things happen and get detailed and in-depth information on how you can safely and easily boot Windows 10 in the Safe Mode. If you are interested in fixing all boot failures on PC, then you can simply visit Windows 10 support service page if you are unable to boot windows 10 from USB or boot windows 10 in safe mode from startup.
If you are encountering Windows 10 boot issues after the upgrade, then you can try out the following advanced startup tips, suggested by technical support providing companies like Intelli Atlas, to boot your computers into Windows 10 Safe Mode outlined below:
- Just right-click Start button and find the way to shut down the Windows.
- Press and hold Shift key and then click on the reboot option. After this, you need to wait until the computer reboots and simply enters into the Advanced Options screen. Using settings app (Windows key + I), you can also access Advanced options and navigate to Update & security > Recovery. Then, you need to click a Restart now option appeared on the screen.
- After this, your computer will now boot into an option-laden screen and you should tap on Troubleshoot to continue.
- Tap on the Advanced options > Startup Settings and then hit Reboot.
- It will help you get your PC by default boot into another Startup Settings screen. Then, press the ‘4’ key or ‘F4′ key to start the reboot into Safe Mode. Pressing ‘5’ or ‘F5’ may also help you boot into Safe Mode with Networking.
Intelli Atlas technical support for Windows helps you easily overcome the issue of Windows 10 rebooting. If you want to boot windows 10 in recovery mode or windows 10 boot safe mode using f8 key, get in touch with our Windows 10 expert support team for instant online assistance from certified Windows technicians.
You can also try system configuration utility to make things happen. So, right-click Start button and select Run>type msconfig in the Start > Run box and hit Enter>wait until System Configuration is launched and go to the Boot tab to verify the Safe boot option>choose a desired option>just hit OK or Apply button and restart your computer.
This will enable your computer boot directly into Safe Mode. If not, you better dial a Windows support phone number for technical assistance of the rebooting of the OS from the world’s leading technology giant.
✆ Windows 888-606-4841
Powered by Intelli Atlas