Support and Help on Windows® 10 Errors
- Error installing Windows 10 Update
- Office 365 install error
- Windows 10 not downloading updates
- Windows XP Browser security pop-ups
- Windows 10 IE Browser crashes
- Microsoft Windows Backup Fails
- Windows 10 DLL missing error
- Windows 10 Unexpected error occurred
- Troubleshoot and Fix Windows 10 Blue Screen Error
- Windows 10 Repair and PC Optimization
- Windows 10 - Automatic Update Problems
- Windows 10 Settings & Customization Issues
- Windows 10 Errors & Warning Messages on Startup
- Windows 10 Troubleshooting by Certified Experts
- Windows 10 Backup Restore Error and Closes
- Fix Common Windows 10 Warning & Unexpected Error Window
- Can't Stop Automatic Windows 10 Updates
- Get Blank Screen After Upgrade to Windows 10
- Problem Recovering Windows 8 Programs and Files
- Programs and Applications icon Missing After Windows Upgrade
- My Internet Stopped Working in Windows 10
- Windows 10 Blue Screen Error Message on Boot
- Microsoft Troubleshooting Center for Windows 10
Since the release of Windows 10 OS, the technology world is continuously talking about the latest OS update from Microsoft. In just 24 hours after its release, millions of the users had downloaded Windows 10 on their devices. The best part of this upgrade was that it was free for its users using Windows 7, 8 or vista. The very first issue in Windows 10 is that users are facing certain privacy issues. The users are automatically assigned an advertising ID on their devices. Using that ID, the company can tailor ads for web-browsing and use certain applications. To fix this issue, you can take reliable tech help from a third party technical support providing company, like Intelli Atlas. You can also dial Microsoft Windows 10 technical support phone number for help on Windows 10 security problems from certified Window technicians.
The next concern is that much of users’ personal data is synced with Microsoft’s servers. So the information of users, like Wi-Fi password, can then be encrypted and shared with your contacts on Facebook using a feature called Wi-Fi sense. Although, users are not satisfied with this security feature so to resolve this issue you can dial a toll-free Windows customer support number and get instant solutions frequently.
James Shields Product & Program Management at Microsoft says that “This is more of a privacy-friendly stance that may have been palatable to the general public.” “However, Microsoft would have had less adoption to its value added services had it made them opt-in, thus lessening the potential success of the Windows 10 launch” he added.
Microsoft’s personal assistant Cortana is also collecting data to provide the kind of service it offers. If you are concerned about your privacy, then you can simply visit Microsoft Windows 10 technical support for help on Windows 10 security essentials and Windows 10 security issues and get quality support from certified technicians in an efficient manner to increase Windows 10 Security.
If you installed Windows 10 using these settings, you can still disable some of the default privacy settings.
- First of all from the start button, tap “Settings” and then tap “Privacy” and tap the “General” tab on the left sidebar. Under that tab, you will see few sliders where you can toggle certain features.
- On the top of toggle button is the most significant as it can disable the advertising ID for each user.
- Next, go to tab labeled “Speech, inking, and typing.” > disable Cortana from gathering information by clicking the “Stop getting to know me” button.
- After this, move on to tap the “Other devices” tab at the bottom of the list. Under this tab, turn off the “Sync with devices” feature.
- Now, back out to the general settings> and tap on “Network and internet.”
- Tap “Manage Wi-Fi settings” toward the middle of the screen.
Lastly, if you are little bit concerned about your privacy and security settings on Windows 10, and then you should disable these settings. For more tips to increase Windows 10 Security, you can contact Intelli Atlas and get customized support on how to Increase Windows 10 Security in a skillful manner.
✆ Windows 888-606-4841
- Certified Microsoft Windows Customer Support and Technical Help
- Certified Windows® 10 Technicians for Technical Support
- Contact Us
- Enable The Hidden Share Settings In Windows 10
- Get Technical Guide for Windows® 10 Update New Features
- Get Technical Guide to Increase Windows® 10 Security Settings
- How To Create Bootable Windows® 10 USB Flash Drive
- How to Permanently Disable Cortana on Windows® 10
- How to Speed Up Windows® 10 Shutdown Process
- How To Use ReadyBoost to Improve Your System Performance
- Microsoft Official Tech Support for Windows® 10
- Microsoft Windows® 10 Customer Phone Help Support Number
- Microsoft Windows® 10 for lifetime of Device After Initial Upgrade
- Microsoft Windows® 10 Support Center
- Microsoft Windows® 10 Support Center
- Microsoft® to Improve Better Security With Two-Factor Authentication
- Microsoft® Tutorials for Windows Help
- Microsoft® Windows 10 Customer Support Number
- Never10 Stops Windows® 10 Upgrade Prompts
- New Monthly Charge Microsoft Confirms Windows® 10
- Restore Backup From Windows® 10 to Windows 8.1
- Support Phone Number for Windows® 10
- Top 5 Reasons to Upgrade to Windows® 10
- What is Changed in Your PC after Windows 10 Anniversary Update
- Windows 10 Support Phone Number
- Windows 10 Update Error
- Windows® 10 Customer Service Phone Number
- Windows® 10 Customer Service Telephone Number
- Windows® 10 Online Help Desk Number
- Windows® 10 Tech Support Phone Number
Powered by Intelli Atlas