Support and Help on Windows® 10 Errors
- Error installing Windows 10 Update
- Office 365 install error
- Windows 10 not downloading updates
- Windows XP Browser security pop-ups
- Windows 10 IE Browser crashes
- Microsoft Windows Backup Fails
- Windows 10 DLL missing error
- Windows 10 Unexpected error occurred
- Troubleshoot and Fix Windows 10 Blue Screen Error
- Windows 10 Repair and PC Optimization
- Windows 10 - Automatic Update Problems
- Windows 10 Settings & Customization Issues
- Windows 10 Errors & Warning Messages on Startup
- Windows 10 Troubleshooting by Certified Experts
- Windows 10 Backup Restore Error and Closes
- Fix Common Windows 10 Warning & Unexpected Error Window
- Can't Stop Automatic Windows 10 Updates
- Get Blank Screen After Upgrade to Windows 10
- Problem Recovering Windows 8 Programs and Files
- Programs and Applications icon Missing After Windows Upgrade
- My Internet Stopped Working in Windows 10
- Windows 10 Blue Screen Error Message on Boot
- Microsoft Troubleshooting Center for Windows 10
As Microsoft Windows 10 has become public worldwide and more than 300 million users are using it, Microsoft thought it would be a good time to provide some tips that will help you to speed up your Windows 10 experience. These tips and tricks will tell you how you can make your Windows 10 faster. Using the below-mentioned tips help you make your Windows PC startup faster and run & shutdown faster too. If you are not able to use any of the tricks, then you can contact a third party support providing company, like Intelli Atlas and learn how to make Windows 10 run faster and shutdown faster, dial Microsoft Windows 10 support number for support and help from certified Microsoft technicians.
Follow the steps given below to make your Windows 10 computer start up and shut down faster, speed up the start menu, and many other things besides.
Disable Transparency Effects
Transparency effects often add some unnecessary effects to things. In case, you want that classic solid look to your Windows 10 device, then turn off the transparency effects, and get a decent increase in responsiveness of the OS.
- First of all, right-tap the desktop and select Personalize.
- Select Colors.
- Now turn off “Make Start, taskbar, and action center transparent”.
If you are still unable to disable Transparency effects, then visit www.windows10help.support for help and support from certified Windows 10 technicians and get customized help from them.
Shut off Shadow and Animations
As you know some special effects can be largely useless, so it’s better to turn them off. Animations can somehow slow down your Windows system. Follow the steps to shut down shadows and animations:
- Right-tap on the Start button.
- Select System.
- Tap “Advanced system settings” on the left.
- Tap the Advanced tab.
- Tap the Settings button under Performance.
- Tap “Adjust for best performance” or manually disable each effect.
Fix it for slow Windows computers
Microsoft has also released a Fix It tool for slow Windows devices. It will robotically identify and fix causes of poor system performance, such as multiple anti-virus programs running, the power saver setting, multiple startup programs running, and too many users logged on to the computer. If you are not able to use this tool then you can take reliable technical help from certified Windows technicians and get customized help for the same.
Disable loading of Windows Services
As Windows 10 has been installed on more than 300 and the OS is with more than 130 services. You can disable the services you are sure you are not using. For more details, you can visit the official website of Microsoft company and get more tricks to make your Windows 10 Start, Run, and Shutdown Faster.
✆ Outlook 888-606-4841
- Certified Microsoft Windows Customer Support and Technical Help
- Certified Windows® 10 Technicians for Technical Support
- Contact Us
- Enable The Hidden Share Settings In Windows 10
- Get Technical Guide for Windows® 10 Update New Features
- Get Technical Guide to Increase Windows® 10 Security Settings
- How To Create Bootable Windows® 10 USB Flash Drive
- How to Permanently Disable Cortana on Windows® 10
- How to Speed Up Windows® 10 Shutdown Process
- How To Use ReadyBoost to Improve Your System Performance
- Microsoft Official Tech Support for Windows® 10
- Microsoft Windows® 10 Customer Phone Help Support Number
- Microsoft Windows® 10 for lifetime of Device After Initial Upgrade
- Microsoft Windows® 10 Support Center
- Microsoft Windows® 10 Support Center
- Microsoft® to Improve Better Security With Two-Factor Authentication
- Microsoft® Tutorials for Windows Help
- Microsoft® Windows 10 Customer Support Number
- Never10 Stops Windows® 10 Upgrade Prompts
- New Monthly Charge Microsoft Confirms Windows® 10
- Restore Backup From Windows® 10 to Windows 8.1
- Support Phone Number for Windows® 10
- Top 5 Reasons to Upgrade to Windows® 10
- What is Changed in Your PC after Windows 10 Anniversary Update
- Windows 10 Support Phone Number
- Windows 10 Update Error
- Windows® 10 Customer Service Phone Number
- Windows® 10 Customer Service Telephone Number
- Windows® 10 Online Help Desk Number
- Windows® 10 Tech Support Phone Number
Powered by Intelli Atlas