Support and Help on Windows® 10 Errors
- Error installing Windows 10 Update
- Office 365 install error
- Windows 10 not downloading updates
- Windows XP Browser security pop-ups
- Windows 10 IE Browser crashes
- Microsoft Windows Backup Fails
- Windows 10 DLL missing error
- Windows 10 Unexpected error occurred
- Troubleshoot and Fix Windows 10 Blue Screen Error
- Windows 10 Repair and PC Optimization
- Windows 10 - Automatic Update Problems
- Windows 10 Settings & Customization Issues
- Windows 10 Errors & Warning Messages on Startup
- Windows 10 Troubleshooting by Certified Experts
- Windows 10 Backup Restore Error and Closes
- Fix Common Windows 10 Warning & Unexpected Error Window
- Can't Stop Automatic Windows 10 Updates
- Get Blank Screen After Upgrade to Windows 10
- Problem Recovering Windows 8 Programs and Files
- Programs and Applications icon Missing After Windows Upgrade
- My Internet Stopped Working in Windows 10
- Windows 10 Blue Screen Error Message on Boot
- Microsoft Troubleshooting Center for Windows 10
The latest Windows 10 operating system is arguably the most significant and feature-laden version of Microsoft Windows ever. But possibly it’s most important feature is that Windows 10 is an ‘operating system which offers service,’ and continues to receive ongoing updates for enhancing its functions and features. In case you are experiencing any sort of issue in using the new flashy features, then contacting Windows 10 customer technical support for help on Windows 10 new features is the best option to solve Windows 10 issues instantly.
The next major update to Windows 10 known as Anniversary Update or Redstone was announced at Microsoft’s Build developer conference earlier this year, and is scheduled to be released in mid-2016. The Anniversary update will bring a lot of innovative and stimulating features to Windows 10. Below is a list of top 10 Windows 10 Flashy New Features.
For Windows 10 customer service phone number for new features from Windows 10 contact Intelli Atlas, an independent third party technical support providing company. This company offers you genuine Windows 10 solutions for your every Windows-related query in an efficient manner with the help of its certified technicians.
A PDF Printer
Windows 10 has offered a unique built-in way to print a document to a file to its users. With Windows 10, you will find a “Microsoft Print to PDF” printer installed option to print a document to PDF from anywhere in Windows, all without installing third-party software in your computer.
Fetch files using one drive
One Drive website is one of the eye-catching features introduced in Windows 10 operating system. This feature helps to “fetch a file” from anywhere. If your computer is running and you want to access a file from it by this feature, you can do it smoothly.
Game and screen recording features
Windows 10 OS includes a “Game DVR” feature along with a “Game Bar” for activating it. Settings for this feature are available in the Xbox application also, and it’s designed to capture videos of PC games while you play them.
Timed Screenshots in the Snipping Tool
Snipping Tool is one of the built-in screenshot tools on Windows. This permits you to start a timer and has the screenshot taken one to five seconds later.
Keyboard Shortcuts in the Command Prompt
The Command Prompt gained a number of helpful features in Windows 10, including support for keyboard shortcuts, like Ctrl+V to paste.
Native Touchpad Settings
The native touchpad feature helps you to access and configure in manufacturer-specific touchpad configuration tools.
Scrolling of Background Apps
Windows 10 adds a “Scroll inactive Windows” feature to make your job easy. The cursor will scroll whatever it’s hanging over. Apple Mac OS X has this feature enabled by default, too.
Better Monitor Scaling
After Windows users have used smartphones, tablets, and even Mac laptops get high-density displays. These features are finally arriving on new Windows 10 OS also.
You can install universal applications from outside the app store too. In Windows 8, you can get traditional desktop applications from anywhere without enabling sideloading.
Quick Access in File Explorer
This is clearly intended to help less-experienced users to find their significant files faster on their computer system. This feature eliminates the frustration of users for searching the file system for a single file.
If you haven’t yet upgraded to Windows 10 operating system, you can do so free of cost. For more information regarding these new and improved features, you can simply contact a third party technical support offering company and get instant solutions.
✆ Windows 888-606-4841
- 800-961-1963 Unlimited Windows® Technical Support From Certified Microsoft Professionals
- 800-961-1963 Windows® Customer Service Number Resolve Windows® Technical Issues
- 800-961-1963 Windows® Support Phone Number Gets You Instant Technical Support By Certified Microsoft Technicians
- Windows® Technical Support,Help - 800-961-1963
Powered by Intelli Atlas