Support and Help on Windows® 10 Errors
- Error installing Windows 10 Update
- Office 365 install error
- Windows 10 not downloading updates
- Windows XP Browser security pop-ups
- Windows 10 IE Browser crashes
- Microsoft Windows Backup Fails
- Windows 10 DLL missing error
- Windows 10 Unexpected error occurred
- Troubleshoot and Fix Windows 10 Blue Screen Error
- Windows 10 Repair and PC Optimization
- Windows 10 - Automatic Update Problems
- Windows 10 Settings & Customization Issues
- Windows 10 Errors & Warning Messages on Startup
- Windows 10 Troubleshooting by Certified Experts
- Windows 10 Backup Restore Error and Closes
- Fix Common Windows 10 Warning & Unexpected Error Window
- Can't Stop Automatic Windows 10 Updates
- Get Blank Screen After Upgrade to Windows 10
- Problem Recovering Windows 8 Programs and Files
- Programs and Applications icon Missing After Windows Upgrade
- My Internet Stopped Working in Windows 10
- Windows 10 Blue Screen Error Message on Boot
- Microsoft Troubleshooting Center for Windows 10
Microsoft rolled out Windows 10 Anniversary Update, a second massive Windows 10 update with lots of changes. Windows 10 Help and Support will identify what changes it has to your computer system after updates installation. It has been hailed as a big update for the Windows PC, which touches almost every aspect of the Windows 10 operating system. Since the anguish over the way, how the OS has been creating technical issues with the Windows execution, has always been on the high, Microsoft has tried its best to address all the issues effectively through the new Anniversary Updates.
If your PC is still away from the update, then it’s a good time to get the update on your personal computer. There may be some challenges while downloading and installing the update on your PC, you should contact experts for Windows 10 tech support service to take away the possible issues.
Here are some changes that you can experience once your PC gets the update:
Cortana is now smarter than before
Arguably, the new Anniversary Update has largely been dedicated to the Cortana. Microsoft goes on expanding the technical capabilities of Cortana in every possible way so that it could come up with the growing competition with other digital assistants like Siri, Google Now, Alexa, and others.
Cortana is now able to send proactive suggestions depending on your usage. If you get a confirmation email regarding your tours, your Cortana will add the same to your Calendar so as to make it easy for you to stay stick with your plan.
On the other hand, it now allows you to integrate your Android devices with the Windows 10 PC, showing all the notifications of your Android devices in Windows’ Action Center – what it means that you can have a centralized machine that can integrate all your hand-held devices. You can control from your PC as well.
Edge is now capable of supporting browser extensions
Microsoft Edge is now more open to the browser extensions. Previously, it was confined to very few extensions, of which the users had to go through inconveniences. You can now use Chrome-style extensions on the Edge browser. Microsoft developers have added some tools to the Edge that will help you convert the Chrome-style extensions into Microsoft Edge without any technical problems.
There may be incompatibility issue with some extensions – you can contact Microsoft help to get the best possible solutions. Avail technical support benefits by dialing Windows 10 phone support number and you have a real time solution easily.
In addition, some impressive changes in Windows Hello and Windows Ink have also changed the way how the users have been using these features previously. So, get the update and start availing of new changes on your Windows 10 PC.
- Certified Microsoft Windows Customer Support and Technical Help
- Certified Windows® 10 Technicians for Technical Support
- Contact Us
- Enable The Hidden Share Settings In Windows 10
- Get Technical Guide for Windows® 10 Update New Features
- Get Technical Guide to Increase Windows® 10 Security Settings
- How To Create Bootable Windows® 10 USB Flash Drive
- How to Permanently Disable Cortana on Windows® 10
- How to Speed Up Windows® 10 Shutdown Process
- How To Use ReadyBoost to Improve Your System Performance
- Microsoft Official Tech Support for Windows® 10
- Microsoft Windows® 10 Customer Phone Help Support Number
- Microsoft Windows® 10 for lifetime of Device After Initial Upgrade
- Microsoft Windows® 10 Support Center
- Microsoft Windows® 10 Support Center
- Microsoft® to Improve Better Security With Two-Factor Authentication
- Microsoft® Tutorials for Windows Help
- Microsoft® Windows 10 Customer Support Number
- Never10 Stops Windows® 10 Upgrade Prompts
- New Monthly Charge Microsoft Confirms Windows® 10
- Restore Backup From Windows® 10 to Windows 8.1
- Support Phone Number for Windows® 10
- Top 5 Reasons to Upgrade to Windows® 10
- What is Changed in Your PC after Windows 10 Anniversary Update
- Windows 10 Support Phone Number
- Windows 10 Update Error
- Windows® 10 Customer Service Phone Number
- Windows® 10 Customer Service Telephone Number
- Windows® 10 Online Help Desk Number
- Windows® 10 Tech Support Phone Number
Powered by Intelli Atlas