Support and Help on Windows® 10 Errors
- Error installing Windows 10 Update
- Office 365 install error
- Windows 10 not downloading updates
- Windows XP Browser security pop-ups
- Windows 10 IE Browser crashes
- Microsoft Windows Backup Fails
- Windows 10 DLL missing error
- Windows 10 Unexpected error occurred
- Troubleshoot and Fix Windows 10 Blue Screen Error
- Windows 10 Repair and PC Optimization
- Windows 10 - Automatic Update Problems
- Windows 10 Settings & Customization Issues
- Windows 10 Errors & Warning Messages on Startup
- Windows 10 Troubleshooting by Certified Experts
- Windows 10 Backup Restore Error and Closes
- Fix Common Windows 10 Warning & Unexpected Error Window
- Can't Stop Automatic Windows 10 Updates
- Get Blank Screen After Upgrade to Windows 10
- Problem Recovering Windows 8 Programs and Files
- Programs and Applications icon Missing After Windows Upgrade
- My Internet Stopped Working in Windows 10
- Windows 10 Blue Screen Error Message on Boot
- Microsoft Troubleshooting Center for Windows 10
The Store app allows you to install and update Universal applications in the latest Windows 10 operating system. Thanks to the Microsoft Store, you can now install apps just with a single click. By default settings, Windows Store is set to update apps automatically. It merely caches some particulars about installed and available apps to pace up the process of browsing them and improving the receptiveness of the Store app. However, at times the Store app fails to update applications or sometimes you may also be unable to install new apps. In such a case, you need to reset the Windows Store cache. For resetting Windows Store apps in Windows 10 via Settings, you can simply visit Microsoft® Windows 10 support website for help on problems with reset Windows store apps in an efficient manner.
For this, you can also contact a third party technical support providing company, like Intelli Atlas, and get instant tips and tricks to reset Windows Store apps in Windows 10 via Settings in a systematic manner.
Why clear and reset Store cache?
In case the Store app fails to download applications or in case the installation hangs in the middle without any exact error, then you can resolve the issue by deleting and resetting Windows Store cache and reinstall it after few minutes. Deleting and resetting Windows 10 Store cache can also cause some issues sometimes and Store fails to update apps installed from the Store or when the Store app fails to load.
Fortunately, the Store cache can be effortlessly cleared and reset without using third-party apps or launching Power Shell. Windows 10 OS includes a built-in utility known as WSReset to clear and reset the Store cache in a proficient manner.
However, clearing and resetting your Windows 10 Store cache will not remove your installed apps or your Microsoft account related information with the Store app. For clearing and resetting the Store cache dial Microsoft® Windows 10 online premium support phone number to get help for Windows 10 store app settings from certified technicians in a customized manner.
Reset Windows Store apps
- First of all, open the Start Menu and tap on the Settings icon. Next, tap on System, and then turn on Apps & features in the left panel.
- After this, identify the app which is not working correctly and tap on it. The panel will enlarge and you will see alternatives to shift and Uninstall. Here you will also see advanced options.
- Tap on it and a window will open.
- Tap on the Reset button to reset the app and it will open the following warning window, telling that the app’s data will be deleted and preferences will reset after it.
- Tap on Reset.
- Lastly in a few seconds, you will see a check mark next to the reset button which indicates that the operation is finished successfully.
For more information on how to reset Windows Store apps in Windows 10 via settings, you can contact Intelli Atlas and get quality solutions from the certified window technicians.
✆ Windows 888-606-4841
- Certified Microsoft Windows Customer Support and Technical Help
- Certified Windows® 10 Technicians for Technical Support
- Contact Us
- Enable The Hidden Share Settings In Windows 10
- Get a Complete Overview on the Process of Installing and Upgrading Windows 10
- Get Technical Guide for Windows® 10 Update New Features
- Get Technical Guide to Increase Windows® 10 Security Settings
- How To Create Bootable Windows® 10 USB Flash Drive
- How to Permanently Disable Cortana on Windows® 10
- How to Speed Up Windows® 10 Shutdown Process
- How To Use ReadyBoost to Improve Your System Performance
- Microsoft Official Tech Support for Windows® 10
- Microsoft Windows® 10 Customer Phone Help Support Number
- Microsoft Windows® 10 for lifetime of Device After Initial Upgrade
- Microsoft Windows® 10 Support Center
- Microsoft Windows® 10 Support Center
- Microsoft® to Improve Better Security With Two-Factor Authentication
- Microsoft® Tutorials for Windows Help
- Microsoft® Windows 10 Customer Support Number
- Never10 Stops Windows® 10 Upgrade Prompts
- New Monthly Charge Microsoft Confirms Windows® 10
- Restore Backup From Windows® 10 to Windows 8.1
- Support Phone Number for Windows® 10
- Top 5 Reasons to Upgrade to Windows® 10
- What is Changed in Your PC after Windows 10 Anniversary Update
- Windows 10 Support Phone Number
- Windows 10 Update Error
- Windows Support and Way to Aid Out
- Windows® 10 Customer Service Phone Number
- Windows® 10 Customer Service Telephone Number
- Windows® 10 Online Help Desk Number
- Windows® 10 Tech Support Phone Number
Copyright ©2017 - Windows 10 Update Error,Help - +1-888-606-4841