Support and Help on Windows® 10 Errors
- Error installing Windows 10 Update
- Office 365 install error
- Windows 10 not downloading updates
- Windows XP Browser security pop-ups
- Windows 10 IE Browser crashes
- Microsoft Windows Backup Fails
- Windows 10 DLL missing error
- Windows 10 Unexpected error occurred
- Troubleshoot and Fix Windows 10 Blue Screen Error
- Windows 10 Repair and PC Optimization
- Windows 10 - Automatic Update Problems
- Windows 10 Settings & Customization Issues
- Windows 10 Errors & Warning Messages on Startup
- Windows 10 Troubleshooting by Certified Experts
- Windows 10 Backup Restore Error and Closes
- Fix Common Windows 10 Warning & Unexpected Error Window
- Can't Stop Automatic Windows 10 Updates
- Get Blank Screen After Upgrade to Windows 10
- Problem Recovering Windows 8 Programs and Files
- Programs and Applications icon Missing After Windows Upgrade
- My Internet Stopped Working in Windows 10
- Windows 10 Blue Screen Error Message on Boot
- Microsoft Troubleshooting Center for Windows 10
As the free upgrade of Windows 10 will come to an end on 29 July, Microsoft is reminding everyone to upgrade to the latest operating system as soon as possible. The Windows software maker first released Windows 10 as a free upgrade for Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 users on July 29th last year, giving everyone a year to upgrade to the new OS. If you have any query regarding Windows 10 software, then visit Microsoft Windows support staff for technical help and assistance on Windows 10 from a reliable technical support providing company, like Intelli Atlas.
As the “Time is running out,” says Yusuf Mehdi, who heads up Microsoft’s Windows and devices marketing efforts. “The free upgrade offer will end on July 29th and we want to make sure you don’t miss out.” After July 29th, you have to purchase a full version of Windows 10 Home for $119.
Windows 10 operating system has proved popular especially with 300 million machines now running it, but Microsoft company wants one billion devices to run the software within the next two years. Microsoft also plans to make its recently renamed Windows 10 Enterprise software available as a subscription for $7 per user per month. Customers get live support and help from Microsoft support center by dialing Windows 10 phone support number and get customized solutions from certified Windows technicians in an efficient manner.
“For the price of a cup of coffee and a donut per day, you can get enterprise-class security on a per-user subscription basis,” Mehdi said onstage at Microsoft’s Worldwide Partner Conference in Toronto, Canada. “If you’re a cloud provider, this is now phenomenal.”
Windows 10 Enterprise E5 is the fresh name of the Windows 10 Enterprise version that also will include Windows Defender with advanced threat protection, a new Microsoft service for detecting and responding to cyber threats.
Yusuf Mehdi, the corporate vice president of the Windows and Devices Group at Microsoft, said cloud providers would now be capable to offer 3 premier Microsoft services on monthly subscription basis: Office 365, Microsoft’s Azure, and now Windows 10.
Consumers would get 17 and 28 months use of Windows 10 Home and Windows 10 Pro at $7 per month enterprise rate. The good news is Microsoft has gone on record to say it is not being passed down to consumers at this stage: “This new subscription model is not associated with our current upgrade offering or applicable to the Windows 10 consumer edition,” a Microsoft spokesperson told PC World.
For more information about the Microsoft Windows 10 New Monthly Charge, you can dial a toll-free Windows support number and get connected with Intelli Atlas certified technicians.
✆ Windows 888-606-4841
- Fixing Common Windows 10 Problems Securely
- Get Tips to Annotate Your Books in MS Edge
- Windows Help and Way to Fix Start Menu Isn’t Working
- Microsoft Bang for Android and Ios Users: Microsoft Edge, Now Available on Both
- Complete Put Together to Support for Windows Install, Reinstall, Upgrade and Activate
- Technical Support for Batch Files in Windows 10 PC
- Windows Support and Fix to Msvcr110.Dll Not Found Error
- The Best Help and Import Links From Windows 7 To Windows 10
- How to update from Windows 10 Home to Pro
- Windows Resolution to Troubleshoot Live Mail
- Contact Windows Experts to Reinstall Windows 10
- Fixing Windows 7 & 8.1 Unbootable State in AMD
- Resetting Windows Store in Windows 10 Fix to Set
- Check Out Best Windows 10 Timelines Features
- Continue reading...
- Continue reading...
- Continue reading...
- Home > Microsoft Edge > Microsoft Bang for Android and Ios Users: Microsoft Edge, Now Available on BothMicrosoft edge for iOS and Android provides users to browse seamlessly through Edge. Microsoft Windows support is there for android and ios users who wish to seek information and complete details about Microsoft Edge and way to use it for browsing. For detailed information, any user can get access to Windows free support and use … Continue reading...
- Home > Windows 10 Update > Complete Put Together to Support for Windows Install, Reinstall, Upgrade and ActivateWindows 10 update became great news to users and this was the way out to end up or nullifying figured out error and issues causing annoyance. Windows support always made its way providing justified help and assistance to users whereby for multiple issues like installation, reinstallation, update, upgrade and setting got settled in an advanced … Continue reading...